Today I am sharing with a great discovery – liquid lipstick from the drugstore that is WORTH IT 😉
So many beautiful shades to choose from! It retails within the price range of $7.00 and $11.00.
#SuperStay24 Longwear Lipcolor from MAYBELLINE ♥
2-step application (liquid lipstick on one side and lip balm on the other) makes it very long lasting and comfortable to wear all throughout the day!
Finally a great affordable option for a liquid lip with amazing color selection, transferproof & super long lasting! In love with these!!! #recommended
*Received from Influenster for testing purposes
CLICK HERE For a Video Review
🎁 Hello, Beautiful! Happy Holidays 🎁
This year, I decided to come up with something really festive So that when you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is “CHRISTMAS” #L❆L
But seriously, I am very excited about the Holiday Season this year, more than ever! And of course it reflects in my makeup Ideas!
For a detailed Video Tutorial Click Here
PRODUCTS I USED:
- SMASHBOX Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
(Helps makeup to last all night long, fills in the pores & smooths out skin texture)
- L’OREAL True Match Foundation in W4 (Gives a flawless finish, evens out skin tone, full coverage foundation without cakiness, looks great in photos – no white cast!)
- L’OREAL True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla (Cancels out dark circles under the eyes, full coverage with just a tiny bit of product, does not crease)
- ISADORA Loose Powder in 01 Velvet Transparent (Sets concealer and adds some brightening effect in the undereye area)
- SEPHORA Pressed Powder in 25 Beige (Sets foundation, adds a beautiful flawless matte finish)
- BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer (Perfect Shade for contouring for all skin shades, its matte finish makes it look super natural)
- ELF Blush Palette in Dark / Top Right Shade (Beautiful bright lilac pink long lasting blush for a very affordable price)
- CATRICE Lumination Eyeshadow in Radiant Rose (Beautiful affordable alternative to many high end products in this range! Goes great as all over the lid & inner corner color, as well as highlighter -gives beautiful pink based glow)
- CATRICE Brow Stylist in 020 (Perfect shade for blondes, gives a very natural look to your eyebrows by slightly filling in the sparse areas and carving out the arch)
- COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop / White Shade (Served as a matte base for eyeshadow)
- MAC NC6 Eyeshadow Palette / Burgundy (Beautiful transition shade in the crease, has silver specs for an extra festive look) | Silver Ash (Slightly shimmery gray shade in the outer V for some definition)
- L’OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow in 003 (One of the most beautiful champagne all-over-the-lid shades I have ever seen! Highly pigmented and very long lasting)
- MARY KAY Eyeliner Pen in Black (Used along the lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes, looks very subtle and natural)
- FLORMAR Glittering Star Eyeliner in Green (Subtly pigmented green eyeliner with golden shimmer, looks absolutely gorgeous along the lower lash line, complementing the eye color and making the look stand out)
- L’OREAL Eyeliner in 120 Immaculate Snow (Perfect liner for your waterline, very soft and highly pigmented & long lasting)
- ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (My current favorite mascara, give thick, long, full eyelashes effortlessly)
- CATRICE Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips (Classic Blue based red lipstick, makes your teeth look extra white, helping you “shine” all night long – my current favorite red lipstick!)
Hello, makeup lover ♥ Welcome to my blog page!
Hope you are doing wonderful so far ❤
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
For a detailed video tutorial click here
Hope to see you around again ❤ Always, XOXO
I’ve always been mesmerized by makeup looks with bold dark lipsticks! However, was not brave enough to wear it for quite a while) This is my version of a perfect makeup look that will go amazing with any shade of dark lips!
P.S. For a detailed makeup tutorial, please visit my Youtube channel page ♥