The fastest growing anti-aging Korean beauty secret, Snail Essence, can now be applied to hair.
The NEW Kenra Platinum Snail Anti-Aging Collection is the 1st professional hair care product infused with Snail Essence, a highly concentrated blend of proteins proven to awaken the youth in hair.
This luxurious 10-in-1 corrective creme weightlessly restores and prolongs youth by fighting all 10 signs of aging hair:
8. Scalp irritation
10. Coarse Texture
✔ Formulated with blue chamomile & argan oil to banish brassy tones so your blonde locks can shine through! The line features a shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning treatment to brighten and repair all shades of blonde hair.
✔ Known for its nourishing benefits, the deep blue violet coloring of the formula works to neutralize unwanted yellow and orange tones, aiding in the reduction of brassiness. Blonde hair is known to be dry, so the collection has been infused with argan oil to provide the extra moisture that blonde hair craves.
♡ SHAMPOO makes my hair silky smooth, the amazing scent lingers after the wash – a must for me 🙂
♡ CONDITIONER enriches with moisture and reduces brassiness!
♡ DEEP CONDITIONER is very effective as a hair mask, I use it once a week -healthier hair after just one use!
Shop The Line HERE
Always, XOXO ❤
Hey, Beauties ♥
Here I am again: anything that claims to get rid of the brass in my hair – needs to be tested right away! 😉
Kenra Professional Brightening Treatment is quite a discovery for me, I must admit! (Results speak for themselves ↑)
It is very easy to use, does not require a “professional hand” to achieve amazing results. I used it on freshly washed hair, massaged in and let it sit for bout 5 min. A little goes a long way, so no need to squeeze out a handful of product! 🙂
- Product received complimentary from Influenster
We’re going to have a serious ‘Hair Talk’ today! 🙂
Let me start out by saying that I love my hair a lot & I try to take the best care of it possible! In my personal case, I have bleached, dry and damaged hair which really requires a lot of attention and good hair care products!
It was quite a mission for me to find something that really does work and that is affordable as well, meaning I could stick to it, call it my ‘holy grail’ and use it religiously. Because I’m sure we have all been there when we got a chance to try out something very expensive, that probably did work, but there’s no way we were ready to buy it monthly…you know what I mean?!
That being said, I am really excited to talk about MARC ANTHONY Hair Care – Coconut Oil (& Shea Butter) Line! This line includes 5 products and designed specifically for dry damaged hair:
1. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Sulfate Free SHAMPOO
Finding the right shampoo is the very first step towards healthier and beautiful hair! This Shampoo does an amazing job thoroughly cleaning your hair from all the dirt and unnecessary grease allowing the ingredients to get to the very roots of the hair and fill it with hydration and coconut oil giving it protection.
A little goes a very long way, it is quite effective in terms of lasting you a very long time and leaving your hair fresh!
And I have to mention the scent that it gives your hair ♥ If you are a coconut scent junkie like me, you are going to LOVE it!
2. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Sulfate Free CONDITIONER
Conditioner helps to lock the moisture, giving the hair beautiful shine and volume.
From my personal experience – my hair became pretty much tangle free and frizz free after I started using this Conditioner.
Also, it makes the hair incredibly soft and smooth.
Contains biotin which is proven to stimulate hair growth!
3. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing CONDITIONING TREATMENT
This product is designed specifically for preventing moisture loss. And let me tell you – it does it like nothing else!
It is better to use (I find) weekly as part of a special pamper routine for your hair, leaving it for 7-10 min and then rinsing.
It does an awesome work getting rid of the look of damaged and dry hair, making it look like from the magazine cover ❤
4. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter TREATMENT
This is a very lightweight oil which comes with a very convenient delivery system letting you get just the right amount without wasting the product.
If you have split ends – this is the product you need! It also makes hair so much stronger preventing it from breaking.
Contains Vitamins A and E that nourishes the hair. It also makes hair super shiny and healthy looking.
5. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter DRY STYLING OIL
Honestly, this is something completely new for me & I absolutely LOVE it!
A very super – lightweight oil (almost like a mist) goes on the hair dry! Absolutely no greasy feeling!
I love using it in conjunction with my hair protecting spray before styling my hair.
It does help with split ends as well and makes hair look shiny and gorgeous. Perfect for everyday use!
I highly recommend checking out this line! I am very impressed and I really hope you found this review useful ♥
FOLLOW this Blog to get notified about new posts & I hope to see you around again!
Hello, Beautiful♥ Thank you for stopping by!
Here’s my detailed Hair Care Routine: What products I use, How I use them, in what order & why !
Being Blonde for so many years made me go trough a lot of hair care products & tools, however, this is something that has been working for me so far!
Click that play button and watch my detailed video ❤
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you enjoyed & found it useful! Always, XOXO
Hello, my lovely reader♥
In this blog post I’m going to be talking about the products that I’ve tested for years & that have proved themselves to be literally TOPs in my list of Hair Care Products.
However, we’re going to be talking about “after shower” care, i.e. excluding shampoos, conditioners etc. (gonna touch it upon in the future posts)
1. Referring to the particular order of hair care procedure that I’ve developed for myself, would like to start with a moisture enrichment product: Right after washing my hair, I apply AVEENO NOURISH + CONDITION Leave-In Treatment. It “locks” the moisture in hair, making it soft and healthy, while treating spit ends as well! It also has a very pleasant scent, which is a great plus for me ❤
2. I am sure, all of us this way or another apply heat to our hair! Well, I do it a LOT! It has always been extremely crucial for me to use heat protecting products and apply them every time before I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair! I’ve been raving about TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray in my beauty / recommendation videos for quite a while! I have not found a better product ever since, it completely “blocks” the heat influence, leaving hair looking and feeling healthy.
3. You can never go wrong with a really really good (don’t be afraid to invest – it’s really worth it!) Oil when it comes to hair treatment. It’s perfect for the split ends (I suggest avoiding the roots!), adds shine and healthy look. As for the dry hair – it is absolutely necessary! The one I’ve been using for years is MoroccanOil Treatment. I use it after the shower on wet hair rubbing it into my hair, when my hair is dry on a daily basis to add some additional shine, sleek it out when wearing a pony tail etc.