THAT 70s SHOE
I was invited to the early access of RW17 Collection by ALTERRE in NYC. Unfortunately, I could not make it in time because of my work schedule 😦 However…Not sharing this brand, creators behind it and the idea of it – would be a crime!
I am very hard to impress, I must admit. But this is one of the cases!
“Our shoes are inspired by strong women and the many roles they lead. We’ve even named our looks after women we admire. Muses include headstrong socialite Elsie de Wolfe and Billie Holiday, who inspiringly overcame a tough childhood and became a jazz icon.
Since we are inspired by strong women, we give 5% of our profits to Restore NYC. Restore is a non-profit organization that provides long-term rehabilitation to victims of sex-trafficking in New York, which is one of the largest global markets for human trafficking. By giving these ladies an education, a place to stay for up to a year and placement with local and national companies, Restore breaks the cycle of abuse these women endure, and gives them a fresh start. “
– Brand Designers Harmony Pilobello and Shilpa Iyengar
Visit www.alterreny.com and open ALTERRE for yourself!
Monthly subscription is available HERE for just $14.99/month!
🎁 Hello, Beautiful! Happy Holidays 🎁
This year, I decided to come up with something really festive So that when you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is “CHRISTMAS” #L❆L
But seriously, I am very excited about the Holiday Season this year, more than ever! And of course it reflects in my makeup Ideas!
For a detailed Video Tutorial Click Here
PRODUCTS I USED:
- SMASHBOX Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
(Helps makeup to last all night long, fills in the pores & smooths out skin texture)
- L’OREAL True Match Foundation in W4 (Gives a flawless finish, evens out skin tone, full coverage foundation without cakiness, looks great in photos – no white cast!)
- L’OREAL True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla (Cancels out dark circles under the eyes, full coverage with just a tiny bit of product, does not crease)
- ISADORA Loose Powder in 01 Velvet Transparent (Sets concealer and adds some brightening effect in the undereye area)
- SEPHORA Pressed Powder in 25 Beige (Sets foundation, adds a beautiful flawless matte finish)
- BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer (Perfect Shade for contouring for all skin shades, its matte finish makes it look super natural)
- ELF Blush Palette in Dark / Top Right Shade (Beautiful bright lilac pink long lasting blush for a very affordable price)
- CATRICE Lumination Eyeshadow in Radiant Rose (Beautiful affordable alternative to many high end products in this range! Goes great as all over the lid & inner corner color, as well as highlighter -gives beautiful pink based glow)
- CATRICE Brow Stylist in 020 (Perfect shade for blondes, gives a very natural look to your eyebrows by slightly filling in the sparse areas and carving out the arch)
- COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop / White Shade (Served as a matte base for eyeshadow)
- MAC NC6 Eyeshadow Palette / Burgundy (Beautiful transition shade in the crease, has silver specs for an extra festive look) | Silver Ash (Slightly shimmery gray shade in the outer V for some definition)
- L’OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow in 003 (One of the most beautiful champagne all-over-the-lid shades I have ever seen! Highly pigmented and very long lasting)
- MARY KAY Eyeliner Pen in Black (Used along the lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes, looks very subtle and natural)
- FLORMAR Glittering Star Eyeliner in Green (Subtly pigmented green eyeliner with golden shimmer, looks absolutely gorgeous along the lower lash line, complementing the eye color and making the look stand out)
- L’OREAL Eyeliner in 120 Immaculate Snow (Perfect liner for your waterline, very soft and highly pigmented & long lasting)
- ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (My current favorite mascara, give thick, long, full eyelashes effortlessly)
- CATRICE Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips (Classic Blue based red lipstick, makes your teeth look extra white, helping you “shine” all night long – my current favorite red lipstick!)
Hello, makeup lover ♥ Welcome to my blog page!
Hope you are doing wonderful so far ❤
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
For a detailed video tutorial click here
Hope to see you around again ❤ Always, XOXO
This is the Makeup Look I came up with inspired by the Gorgeous Demi Lovato! Honestly, I absolutely l<3ve makeup looks Demi rocks, almost all of them are stunning and worth recreating!
This particular one – Bronzed skin, gold eyeshadow & coral lips – is something that is appropriate regardless of the season we’re in, our age or style!
The star of the show is the Super Lustrous Lipstick by REVLON in 677 Siren (very affordable, yet gorgeous!). For the full list of products used for this look, check out my INSTAGRAM page.
Hope, you’re having a wonderful day!