Guess who’s BACK?!
@maybelline Royal Blue Mascara
Will spice up any look 👀
Thank you @influenster for complimentary product 💋
THAT 70s SHOE
I was invited to the early access of RW17 Collection by ALTERRE in NYC. Unfortunately, I could not make it in time because of my work schedule 😦 However…Not sharing this brand, creators behind it and the idea of it – would be a crime!
I am very hard to impress, I must admit. But this is one of the cases!
“Our shoes are inspired by strong women and the many roles they lead. We’ve even named our looks after women we admire. Muses include headstrong socialite Elsie de Wolfe and Billie Holiday, who inspiringly overcame a tough childhood and became a jazz icon.
Since we are inspired by strong women, we give 5% of our profits to Restore NYC. Restore is a non-profit organization that provides long-term rehabilitation to victims of sex-trafficking in New York, which is one of the largest global markets for human trafficking. By giving these ladies an education, a place to stay for up to a year and placement with local and national companies, Restore breaks the cycle of abuse these women endure, and gives them a fresh start. “
– Brand Designers Harmony Pilobello and Shilpa Iyengar
Visit www.alterreny.com and open ALTERRE for yourself!
Monthly subscription is available HERE for just $14.99/month!
🎁 Hello, Beautiful! Happy Holidays 🎁
This year, I decided to come up with something really festive So that when you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is “CHRISTMAS” #L❆L
But seriously, I am very excited about the Holiday Season this year, more than ever! And of course it reflects in my makeup Ideas!
For a detailed Video Tutorial Click Here
PRODUCTS I USED:
Hello, makeup lover ♥ Welcome to my blog page!
Hope you are doing wonderful so far ❤
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
For a detailed video tutorial click here
Hope to see you around again ❤ Always, XOXO
This is the Makeup Look I came up with inspired by the Gorgeous Demi Lovato! Honestly, I absolutely l<3ve makeup looks Demi rocks, almost all of them are stunning and worth recreating!
This particular one – Bronzed skin, gold eyeshadow & coral lips – is something that is appropriate regardless of the season we’re in, our age or style!
The star of the show is the Super Lustrous Lipstick by REVLON in 677 Siren (very affordable, yet gorgeous!). For the full list of products used for this look, check out my INSTAGRAM page.
Hope, you’re having a wonderful day!
Hello, my lovely reader♥
In this blog post I’m going to be talking about the products that I’ve tested for years & that have proved themselves to be literally TOPs in my list of Hair Care Products.
However, we’re going to be talking about “after shower” care, i.e. excluding shampoos, conditioners etc. (gonna touch it upon in the future posts)
1. Referring to the particular order of hair care procedure that I’ve developed for myself, would like to start with a moisture enrichment product: Right after washing my hair, I apply AVEENO NOURISH + CONDITION Leave-In Treatment. It “locks” the moisture in hair, making it soft and healthy, while treating spit ends as well! It also has a very pleasant scent, which is a great plus for me ❤
2. I am sure, all of us this way or another apply heat to our hair! Well, I do it a LOT! It has always been extremely crucial for me to use heat protecting products and apply them every time before I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair! I’ve been raving about TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray in my beauty / recommendation videos for quite a while! I have not found a better product ever since, it completely “blocks” the heat influence, leaving hair looking and feeling healthy.
3. You can never go wrong with a really really good (don’t be afraid to invest – it’s really worth it!) Oil when it comes to hair treatment. It’s perfect for the split ends (I suggest avoiding the roots!), adds shine and healthy look. As for the dry hair – it is absolutely necessary! The one I’ve been using for years is MoroccanOil Treatment. I use it after the shower on wet hair rubbing it into my hair, when my hair is dry on a daily basis to add some additional shine, sleek it out when wearing a pony tail etc.